Is accounting hard for you in your business?
If you don’t know where to start or if fear of the unknown is holding you back regarding accounting and bookkeeping in your business, read on, this resource is for you.
Table of Contents
Get a BONUS 30 Day Free Trial to Intuit’s Quickbooks.
- An Expense Estimate Worksheet
- A Profitability Analysis Worksheet
- An Employment Agreement
- An Independent Contractor Agreement
- Top 7 Tax Tips
- Tax Issues for the Self-Employed
- An “old fashioned way” Simple 3 column ledger paper (printable)
- Business accounting checklists
1. General Business Expenses (Deductions)
2. Paypal Report (Sales/Expenses)
4. Commission & Fees
6. Legal & Professional Services
7. Office Expenses
8. Rent or Lease of Equipment
9. Rent or Lease of Property
10. Repairs & Maintenance
12. Taxes & Licenses
14. Meals & Entertainment (50%) Expenses (Con’t)
15. Meals & Entertainment (100%)
17. Wages (Employees or Contractors)
18. _________ (Fill in the Blank Expense Sheet)
21. ________ (Fill in the Blank Income Sheet)
22. Budget Worksheet
23. Home Office Expense Worksheet
24. Expenses Worksheet
25. Mileage Log
If you’re about to get started in business or need to improve your knowledge on the accounting/bookkeeping side of things in your business’ finances, get this resource now.
This is one of the top roadblocks holding entrepreneurs back. Don’t let it hold you back any longer.
Speaking of EXPENSES, this is one that will not break your bank account. All of this info and tools that will really make your entrepreneurial life easier is FREE.
We really just want to get this information out there as education that many entrepreneurs are lacking. Take a look and dive in right now.